January, perpetually the longest month in existence, is over. And with that, on to February!
A note that I am forever trying to find a better way to format these goals but with my current blog template, I’m just not sure it’s possible. Sad.
– The Super Bowl (tonight!)
– A birthday party for three friends
– My dad’s birthday
– Running a 10K race
– Book club + the Oscars
– Clean and organize my toiletries. and portfolio website.
– Sort through books and put some in storage.
– Update my resume
– Read 10 books. I read nine!
– Have an adventure day.– Write 3 blog posts a week. I wrote 11 in total, so pretty close.
– Keep writing my newsletter.
– Write 3 freelance articles. Nope.
– Pitch a book review to a website. Nope.
– Write 5,000 words for a writing project. Also nope.
– Finish my upcoming 10k race with a smile on my face
– Read 10 books
– Apply to 25 jobs
– No frivolous spending (more about this later this week!)
– Visit a new place, ideally from the 101 Things to Do in Los Angeles book
– Finish updating my freelance website
– Plan a friend hangout + stick to it
– Find a therapist
– Write 25,000 words
Again, most of these goals come from my 2019 goals, which I blogged here. What are you hoping to get done this month?