I never actually set goals in February. I intended to, and then the month got away from me, and then there didn’t seem like there was time. But I did manage to read 8 books, go to a lot of physical therapy appointments, and sleep a bit more than usual.
Here’s what I’m hoping to accomplish in March:
- Turn 25! This one’s happening on Sunday, whether I do anything about it or not 🙂
- Run the LA Marathon. It’s probably going to be one of the biggest days of my life thus far.
- Read 10 books. This will put me to my quarterly total of 25 books, which would be awesome.
- Social media free weekend. If I do this, it’ll have to be next weekend – we’ll see if I can stay off Instagram all weekend. I’m trying to set better boundaries for myself re: social media, and this would help.
- Podcast meeting. My friend Bri and I are in the very early stages of setting up a podcast, and I’d love us to start talking about it in more detail.
- Save $250. My savings took a hit in January when I got rear ended by someone without insurance, and I’m still (eternally and perpetually) waiting for my insurance company to get the $500 deductible from them. I don’t have much extra cash, but I’m going to try to knuckle down this month and scrape some together so that I have at least an extra month’s rent. (But thank God I had that savings fund so that I wasn’t left scrambling for that deductible in the first place.)
- Hang out with a friend (and possibly start a writer’s group). I’ve been trying to make plans with one person for about four months now, and we haven’t gotten our schedules together. We both want to talk about writing and encourage each other, and I’d love to actually do that this month.
- Clean out my closet + donate my clothes. You’d be amazed at how much stuff I’ve accumulated in 11 months of living here. It’s time to let some of it go.
There’s a lot of big stuff happening in March, and I want to do my best to take things day by day and see what happens!
Do you have any big (or small!) goals for this month?